Monday, June 4, 2012

Mariner's Light

This is a Dimensions Gold kit I am stitching for my uncle's birthday in July.
I'm almost done with the sixth page of Alice and Snow White, and will be working on this full time after the page finish until this is done...it's not a large chart.

I made a start tonight because I wanted to use my new Qsnap. It's 6x6 and soooo little compared to my 11x11 one!

This is what the kit will look like
and this is what I've done so far

The little wheel is a charm, too, which I think is adorable

Also this is a start on the upper right of the design if you can't tell lol

5 comments:

  1. Love this design! Your uncle is one lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Megan. I love the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous design and your made a fantastic start on it =)
    I am looking forward to see more of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's a nie change from my HAED

    ReplyDelete